Acoustic Guitar Amps
If you have an acoustic guitar and want to amplify its sound, you need an acoustic guitar amplifier. These amps are specifically designed to respect the natural tone and dynamics of your instrument, giving you a warm, clear sound. In our online store you will find a wide variety of acoustic guitar amplifiers from the best brands and at the best price. From compact and portable models to powerful and versatile.
Buying acoustic guitar amplifiers in our store is very easy and safe. We offer you professional and personalized customer service, fast and guaranteed shipping and a flexible return policy. In addition, you can take advantage of our exclusive offers and discounts. Do not wait any longer and browse our website to see everything we can offer you.
Acoustic guitar and voice amplifier, the perfect solution
How to choose the best acoustic guitar amp
Choosing the best acoustic guitar amp is not an easy task, as there are many factors that influence its sound and performance. These are some of the aspects that you should consider when buying an acoustic guitar amplifier:
- Power: It is the amount of sound that the amplifier can produce. It depends on the size of the speaker and the number of channels. The power is measured in watts (W) and must be chosen according to the use that you are going to give to the amplifier. If you are going to play at home or in small venues, with about 15 or 20 W you will have enough. If you're going to play on larger stages or outdoors, you'll need about 50 or 100 W or more.
- The Type: There are two main types of acoustic guitar amps: solid-state and tube. The transistor ones are cheaper, lighter and more reliable, but have a colder and more artificial sound. Tube types are more expensive, heavier, and more delicate, but have a warmer, more organic sound.
- The effects: they are the modifications that can be made to the sound of the amplifier, such as the reverb, the chorus or the delay. Some amps have built-in effects, allowing you to add depth and color to your sound without the need for external pedals. Others have no effects or just a few basic ones, forcing you to use external pedals or processors if you want more variety.
- The inputs and outputs: are the connections that the amplifier has to connect other devices, such as the guitar, the microphone, the headphones or the computer. Some amplifiers have multiple inputs so you can connect different instruments or sound sources, such as a music player. Others only have an input for the acoustic guitar. You also have to look at the outputs, which can be for headphones, to record or to connect to another amplifier or sound system.
How to care and maintain your acoustic guitar amplifier
Your acoustic guitar amplifier is an electronic device that needs proper care and maintenance to keep it working properly and to have a long life. Here are some tips to help you care for and maintain your acoustic guitar amp:
- Clean the amplifier regularly, using a soft, dry cloth to remove dust and dirt. Do not use chemicals or abrasives that may damage the amplifier's finish or components.
- Protect the amplifier from moisture, heat, and sources of interference. Do not expose it to rain, direct sunlight or electrical appliances that may generate noise or distortion. Use a case or box to transport and store it.
- Check the condition of the valves, speakers and cables. If you notice that the sound of the amplifier deteriorates or cuts, it may be that one of these parts is damaged or worn. Change the valves from time to time or when they lose quality. Replace the speakers if they break or become damaged. Use good quality, undamaged cables and avoid tangling or kinks.
- Adjust the volume and tone according to your preferences and the conditions of the place where you play. Do not turn the volume too high or too low, as it can affect the sound and the health of your ears. Use the tone control to equalize the sound according to the type of guitar, the musical style and the acoustics of the place. Experiment with effects to give your sound more depth and color.