If you are a bass player looking for the best sound for your instrument, in our online store you will find a large selection of bass amplifiers from the best brands and models. We have amplifiers of all kinds: heads, cabinets, combos, hybrids, digital and more.
In addition, we offer you the best advantages of buying in our store: competitive prices, fast and safe shipping, money-back guarantee and personalized attention. Do not hesitate and choose the amplifier that best suits your musical style and your needs.
The best bass amps
What is a bass amp?
An electric bass amplifier is a device that is responsible for amplifying the electrical signal generated by the bass when the strings are pressed. This signal is transmitted via a cable or wireless system to the amplifier, which converts it into audible sound through a speaker or screen. Electric bass amps often have controls for adjusting the volume, tone, and effects of the sound, as well as different channels for switching between clean and distorted sounds.
Types of electric bass amp
There are different types of bass amplifiers depending on their design, their technology and their power. The most common are:
- Head amplifiers: they are those that only contain the amplifier circuit and are connected to an external screen. They are the most versatile and powerful, but also the most expensive and heaviest.
- Speaker amplifiers: they are those that only contain the speaker or speakers and are connected to an external head. They are the ones that determine the sound quality and volume of the amplifier.
- Combo amplifiers: they are those that integrate the head and the speaker in a single unit. They are the most practical and easy to transport, but also the most limited in terms of sound customization options.
- Hybrid amplifiers: they are those that use tubes in the preamplifier and transistors in the power stage. These amps have the advantage of offering tube-like signal saturation when you turn up the volume or gain of the preamp.
- Digital amplifiers: are those that use digital technology to simulate the sound of different types of analog amplifiers. They are the most modern and innovative, but also the most dependent on the quality of software and hardware.