Strat electric guitars are those that follow the classic design of the Fender Stratocaster, one of the most popular and influential guitars of all time. They are characterized by having a solid body with a curved shape, a bolt-on neck with 21 or 22 frets, a floating bridge with vibrato lever and three single coil pickups with a five-way switch. Strat electric guitars are ideal for playing styles such as rock, blues, pop or funk, as they offer a bright, crystalline and versatile sound.
At Stringsfield Guitars you can find a wide variety of strat electric guitars from brands such as ESP_Ltd, Fujigen or Cort, among others. In addition, we offer you the best purchase conditions: free shipping from €99, 14-day money-back guarantee, very easy financing from your mobile in 2 steps and personalized attention.
What are the best Stratocaster guitars?
At Stringsfield we do not sell second-hand electric guitars, all our stock is completely new, but if you are a beginner and are looking for an electric guitar for beginners or a used electric guitar on our website or store, you will be able to find cheap electric guitars with a good relationship. spectacular price quality.
What makes a strat electric guitar special?
A strat electric guitar has some characteristics that make it special and different from other types of guitars. Some of them are:
- Its shape: the guitar has a body with a curved and asymmetrical shape, which adapts to the guitarist's body and gives it an elegant and modern appearance. In addition, it has two cutaways or cuts in the body to facilitate access to the highest frets of the neck.
- Its sound: the guitar has three single coil pickups with a five-way selector, which give it a bright, crystalline and versatile sound. The guitar can sound anywhere from smooth and clean to hard and distorted, depending on the combination of pickups and the effect applied to it.
- His story: the guitar is one of the most popular and influential of all time, as it has been used by great musicians such as Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, David Gilmour or Mark Knopfler, among many others. The guitar has marked the history of rock, blues and other musical genres.
How to customize a strat electric guitar?
A strat electric guitar is an instrument that can be customized in many ways, depending on the taste and needs of the guitarist. Some of the most common options are:
- Changing Pickups: You can change the type or brand of pickups to change the sound of your guitar. For example, you can put a humbucker pickup in the bridge for more power and distortion, or noiseless pickups to eliminate background noise.
- Changing the Pickguard: You can change the color or material of the pickguard to give your guitar a different look. For example, you can put a white pickguard for a vintage style, or a metal one for a more modern style.
- Changing the Knobs: You can change the type or color of the knobs to improve control of the volume and tone of your guitar. For example, you can put some push-pull potentiometers to activate or deactivate the pickups, or some transparent potentiometers for a more original style.