D´Addario ETB92S Black Nylon Tapewound Short Scale Bass Strings 50-105 The ETB92 black nylon tapewound set offers the ideal combination of warm, deep tones with an ultra-smooth feel. This set offers a vintage tone ranging from the “thump” of an upright bass to the focused depth of traditional flatwound strings. Fits short scale basses with a string scale length of up to 32 inches. Designed to produce a deep, warm tone with smooth feel, D’Addario Tapewound Bass strings are wound using a flattened black nylon which is polished to an ultra-smooth finish. These long-lasting, well-balanced strings are expertly engineered to provide optimal tension and are gauged to fit properly on standard bass saddles and nuts. Tapewounds may be used on fretted or fretless basses and are designed to deliver a vintage tone ranging from the thump of an upright bass to the focused depth of traditional flatwound strings.
- Engineered to provide optimal tension and gauged to fit properly on standard bass saddles and nuts
- Flattened black nylon wound for a warm, deep tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .065, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh