Guild F-40 Traditional ATB
The Guild F-40 Traditional embodies the features that make jumbo-sized acoustics some of Guild’s most beloved and revered models. Using a high-grade solid Sitka spruce top and solid African mahogany back and sides, Guild adds scalloped Adirondack braces for power, nuance and responsiveness. The F-40 Traditional’s three piece mahogany and walnut neck is topped with an Indian rosewood fingerboard and is joined to the body with an authentic dovetail joint. This classic jumbo is handsomely appointed with a tortoiseshell pickguard, rosette, and binding, a genuine mother-of-pearl Guild peak and chesterfield logo inlaid on the headstock, and nickel-plated open gear tuners. A lustrous nitrocellulose lacquer provides an elegant finish to this masterpiece, optimizing the beauty and resonant qualities of its premium woods.
Each F-40 Traditional includes a hand-signed, numbered certificate of authenticity, and ships with a Guild humidified hardshell case. Proudly made in the USA.
- Solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides produce amazing projection and tone
- East Indian rosewood bridge and fingerboard play and respond beautifully
- Mahogany neck with walnut stripe and rosewood fingerboard offers exceptional playability and response
- Gloss nitrocellulose finish gives the F-40 Traditional a great broken-in look
- Hand-cut bone nut and saddle provide exceptional tonal support
- Guild vintage style open gear tuners look classic and keep you in tune
- Antique Burst finish.