Hohner Marine Band Harmonica 1896 Classic G
The One, The Only, The Original.
From the birth of the blues, the Marine Band 1896 has been a constant musical fixture. Played by iconic figures such as Little Walter, Paul Butterfield, and Bob Dylan, it remains the top choice for the top professional, as well as aspiring musicians around the globe. Relying upon over a century of German craftsmanship and tradition, this harmonica has been universally recognized for its full tone, musical range, and distinctive wood comb. Let your musical expression be a part of the continuing Marine Band legacy.
- Pearwood comb
- Arched stainless steel covers with side vents, nailed
- 20 Classic reeds, 0.9 mm brass reed plates, mounted with nails
- Single laquered pearwood comb
- Traditional HOHNER tuning
- Available in all major keys plus special tunings