Line 6 POD GO
The Line 6 Pod GO Modelling and Multi-Effects Pedal is an all-in-one, tonal titan. Featuring an ultra-lightweight build, premium tones and an easy-to-operate, plug in and play architecture, this piece of gear will no doubt become an essential cog in your current rig.
Packed inside the robust, compact housing, you'll find a range of exciting sounds to draw on. Professional-grade effects, amps and cab models have been derived from the renowned HX family of processors, resulting in superior tone across the board. And if this isn't enough, it's also possible to load in your own custom, third-party speaker cab impulse responses, opening up even more creative options when it comes to tailoring your tone.
A USB audio interface has been built into the unit, allowing you to record directly to your favourite DAW on your laptop or computer. Your playing will be captured in excellent detail thanks to a 4 x 4 24-bit/96kHz architecture.
The interface and controls themselves have been streamlined across the board, making your workflow incredibly simple, yet intuitive. You'll literally be able to just plug in and play; there's no annoying initial set up required here whatsoever.
Control, edit and select your sounds using a combination of the multi-function expression pedal, eight footswitches, five push encoders and large LCD display. You can even hook up a pair of external footswitches or a second expression pedal for further command over your tone.
- Best-in-Class Performance Including amp, cab, and effects models drawn from the award-winning HX family of processors
- Simple Interface with Color Display Fast and easy tone creation
- Portable Compact, lightweight design
- 4.3" (11cm) Color LCD makes it easy to see what you are doing
- Color footswitch LEDs indicate which type of effect is active
- Load third-party cabinet impulse responses (IRs) for unlimited cabinet options
- Snapshots let you seamlessly switch between tones without audio dropouts
- Free POD Go Edit app for easy preset editing and backup
- Stereo effects loop and TRS expression pedal/dual footswitch input
- Connect to a traditional amp via 4-Cable Method
- 4-in/4-out 24bit/96kHz audio interface for recording and re-amping