Marcus Miller P7 Alder 4 AW 2nd Gen
The wood choice for the body: premium alder tone wood
It is built with premium Alder which is a high quality tone wood that is not common in this price range bass.
High quality premium Precision Bass pickups made with US-made Heavy Formvar coil.
The pickups have been upgraded and made with Fiber Bobbin and Alnico 5 magnet, and US manufactured heavy formvar wires for that rich and strong PB sound.
Built with the new Marcus Miller’s heavy mass bridge. This bridge has been specially design and manufactured at the request of Marcus Miller.
By adding a heavy mass saddle to the traditional Precision bass bridge, more rich and punchy tone is generated.
The top quality new Marcus Miller 3band eq / preamp system.
SIRE’s 3-band EQ preamp is a new development for the Marcus Miller series bass in order to meet the needs of Marcus Miller’s versatility and to cover various styles of music.
- Alder body
- Maple neck
- Bolt-on neck attachment
- Ebony fretboard (Diospyros celebica)
- White pearloid block fretboard inlays
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm
- Nut width: 38 mm (1.5")
- Scale: 864 mm (34"/ Long scale)
- Bone nut
- 20 Medium small frets
- Pickups: Marcus Super Precision Split Coil (middle) and Marcus Super Jazz Single Coil (bridge)
- Marcus Heritage-3 electronics with mid frequency control
- Volume and tone controls (dual pot), pickup blender, bass, treble, middle/middle frequency (dual pot)
- Active / Passive mini-toggle switch
- Tortoise pickguard
- Heavy Mass Standard bridge
- Chrome hardware
- Sire Premium machine heads, open gear
- Colour: Antique White