Marcus Miller V7 Swamp Ash-4 NT 2nd Gen
It is built with North American Swamp Ash which is a high quality tone wood that is not common in this price range bass.
High quality premium Jazz bass pickups made with US-made Heavy Formvar coil.
The pickups have been upgraded and made with Fiber Bobbin and Alnico 5 magnet, and US manufactured heavy formvar wires for that rich and strong Jazz bass sound.
Built with the new Marcus Miller’s heavy mass bridge. This bridge has been specially design and manufactured at the request of Marcus Miller.
By adding a heavy mass saddle to the traditional jazz bass bridge, more rich and punchy tone is generated.
The top quality new Marcus Miller 3band eq / preamp system.
SIRE’s 3-band EQ preamp is a new development for the Marcus Miller series bass in order to meet the needs of Marcus Miller’s versatility and to cover various styles of music.
- Body: Swamp ash
- One-piece neck: Maple
- Neck attachment: Bolt-on
- Fretboard: Maple
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard radius: 241 mm
- Scale: 34" (long scale)
- Nut width: 38 mm
- Nut: Bone
- Frets: 20 Medium small
- Pickups: 2 Marcus Super-J Revolution Jazz single coils
- Electronics: Marcus Heritage-3 with frequency control
- Controls: Volume/Tone (dual pot) - Pickup Blender - Treble - Middle/Middle Frequency (dual pot) - Bass
- Active/Passive mini switch
- Equipped with 2x 9 V batteries
- Bridge: Marcus Miller Modern S with 20 mm string spacing
- Hardware: Chrome
- Colour: Natural