The Morpheus Capo guitar effects pedal lets you electronically capo your guitar and maintain perfect pitch. For example, play an E chord in standard tuning, then use the Capo pedal to up tune your guitar so the chord is changed to an F, F#, G, G#, A, Bb or B. In addition, the Capo pedal has Full Octave Up-Pitch and a great-sounding Octaver/12-string emulator that causes your 6-string to sound like a 12-string.
The Morpheus Capo guitar pedal also features effect-toggling so you can instantly toggle back and forth between the up pitch and the Effect Off for a cool up-/down-pitch-shift effect during rapid ascending/descending arpeggios and scale runs. Don't mistake this for a mere pitch shift stompbox. The Morpheus Capo pedal uses proprietary polyphonic pitch-up algorithms that maintain perfect harmonic accuracy and tonally correct overtones—you have to hear this pedal to believe how real it sounds. With a cast metal chassis, solid positive-feeling steel step switches, and non-skid rubber feet, the Capo guitar pedal is solidly built for years of use and abuse. Includes LED indicators that are bright and easy to see.
- Proprietary polyphonic up pitch
- Up tune up to 3-1/2 steps in 1/2-step increments
- Full Octave up tune and Octaver/12-string emulator
- Latching effect on/off switch
- Momentary down and toggle/up switches
- Bright backlit up tune, octave, octaver, toggle and effect indicators
- Rear panel trim level control with front panel LED level display
- In, out and power supply jacks (power supply included)
- Patent pending
- Rugged cast-metal chassis