RebelRelic 54-S Series Custom 2TS
RebelRelic is a Custom Shop guitars manufacturer from The Netherlands and with the ideas very clear: recreate the most charismatic classic models of the guitars Golden Age, with the best woods and with the aesthetics of the guitars from that time. The original guitars from the 60s are unreachable for many, but what if you could have a guitar like those ones for way less money? The answer to that is RebelRelic.
This 54-S Series Custom, combines a lightweight one single piece Louisiana Swamp Ash body with maple neck and rosewood fretboard that is extremely comfortable, with RebelRelic SRV pickups for a great Strat tone. The SRV handwounded pickups made by the RebelRelic Team with Alnico V magnets, brings you a piano like rich sound with a slinghtly hotter touch on the bridge position.
With a perfect nitrocellulose Relic finish, this guitar is a whole tone and aesthetics experience.
- Body: Louisiana Swamp Ash, one piece
- Neck: Maple with C profile.
- Rosewood fretboard.
- Radio 7.25''
- Nickel Silver frets.
- Rebel Vintage SRV pickups (Neck Output 5.88K , Middle 6.32K, Bridge 6.71K)
- CTS 250K Potentiometers.
- Oak Grigsby 5 positions switch.
- Vintage cloth wiring.
- NOS Capacitors.
- Kluson Vintage type Tunning Pegs.
- Vintage Tremolo Steel Bridge.
- Aged chrome hardware.
- 2 Tone Sunburst Medium/Heavy Aged nitrocellulose finish.
- Includes hardcase.