Rockcare Fret Rocker Fret Levelling
The RockCare Fret Rocker is a gauge for checking whether frets on your instrument are level as well as a versatile measuring tool and setup tool for stringed instruments. The simple 5-edge design allows the Fret Rocker to be used for checking frets on instruments from long scale electric basses to soprano ukuleles. Just put the precisely machined edges across three frets. If the Fret Rocker lies flat across all three frets, they are level. Should it wiggle (rock) over the middle fret, this indicates that said fret is to high In this way you can easily identify un-level frets that require further fretwork. Furthermore the Fret Rocker features severall measuring scales in inches as well as millimeters on its opposing sides, which can be used for checking and setting string action, neck relief, string spacing, as well as pickup and bridge saddle height. This makes the Fret Rocker a versatile allround-measuring gauge that should not be missing in any workshop or musician tool-kit!
- fret levelling gauge
- for checking whether frets are level
- 5 precisely machined edges
- edge lengths 10 cm / 3 15/16", 7.5 cm / 2 15/16", 5 cm / 1 15/16", 3.5 cm / 1 3/8", 2.5 cm / 1"
- suitable for instruments from long scale electric bass to soprano ukulele
- manufactured from stainless steel
- additional measuring scales in inches and millimeters on opposing sides
- can be also used for checking and setting string action, neck relief, string spacing as well as pickup and bridge saddle height
- dimensions 100 x 50 x 0,8 mm / 3 15/16" x 1 15/16" x 1/32"
- weight 30 g / 0.07 lbs.