The Sadowsky SBP-1 Outboard Bass Preamp/DI Pedal contains the same famous circuit built into every Sadowsky bass.
Housed in a small footpedal box for use on the floor, it measures just 4.5″ x 4.5″ x 2.25″ and weighs 1.5 pounds. Just plug your bass into the box and then go from the box to your amp, and/or direct to the board.
Controls consist of volume, treble boost, and bass boost. Footswitches include preamp bypass and a mute switch with a live tuner out. Other features: ground lift switch for the DI and a low battery indicator LED.
The Preamp/DI Pedal is perfect for vintage basses where installation of an onboard preamp would affect the instrument’s original condition and resale value. The Preamp/DI pedal is recommended for all passive basses, basses with active pickups, and instruments that have active electronics that can be bypassed. It also works great with all upright bass pickups.
We offer an AC adaptor for 120V and 220V.
- Frequency Response: 5Hz-50 kHz
- Power Source: 9V Battery or AC adapter
- Battery draw: Around 9mA
- Battery Life: 50 Hours
- Bass Control: + 18dB Boost @ 40Hz
- Treble Control: + 18dB Boost @ 4kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.18% @ 1kHz
- Output Impedance: XLR out: 600 Ohm, Tuner out:1K Ohm, 1/4” out: 12K
- Actual pedal size: 4.2″ x 4.2″ x 1.7″
- Weight: 1.5 lbs