Influenced heavily by the Martin M series, the Sigma S000M-15E+ Acoustic Guitar is just as visually appealing with its rich, dark-stained mahogany glow and pitch black ebony fingerboard. It's not just the look that can be compared to the M series either, armed with Martin strings, the S000M- 15E+ has a definitive upper mid definition perfect for those sensuous solos in an acoustic environment.
One of life's mystery's is how Sigma managed to pack so much into such a small price bracket, the attention to detail with its bone saddle and grover diecast tuner make this guitar one to treasure...so make sure you use the bag included when travelling!
- Body Size: 000 14 Fret
- Top: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut: Bone
- Saddle: Bone/Compensated
- Fingerboard: Micarta
- Scale Length: 25.4'' (645 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1-11/16'' (42,9 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Grover nickel open-geared, w/ Ivoroid knobs
- Electronics: Fishman Presys+ (with Tuner)