The Sigma SDM-SG5 is a square shoulder dreadnought electro acoustic guitar with all solid woods. We professionally set up every Sigma guitar before dispatch so that it's playing as good as it possibly can when it reaches you.
THE SIGMA DM-SG5 DREADNOUGHT FEATURES ALL SOLID WOODS AND LR BAGGS EAS-VTC ELECTRONICS.
Finished in Heritage Cherry Sunburt, the Sigma SDM-SG5 delivers classic looks. Reminiscent of the Gibson Hummingbird. It is actually a modern recreation of an acoustic guitar Sigma made in the 1970s. As with all Sigma guitars the quality of build and finish is second to none at the price point. The SDM-SG5 features a solid Sitka Spruce top with solid Mahogany back and sides. Also the fingerboard is made with ebony and a real bone nut and saddle helps transfer the tone of the factory fitted long life D'Addario strings giving the SDM-SG5 a superb acoustic tone. Deep, bright and articulate. Fitted discretely inside is a LR. Baggs EAS-VTC system for superb plugged in performance.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, Low Profile
- Nut & Saddle: Bone
- Fingerboard & Bridge: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.75” (628 mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-3/4” (44,5 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Chrome, Grover diecast
- Electronics: LR Baggs EAS-VTC
- Finish: Polished Gloss, Autumn Burst
- Soft Case: SSC-D included
- Strings: D´Addario EXP16
- Polished Gloss Finish.