D'Addario NYXL 10-46 Regular Light Electric Strings D’Addario NYXL guitar strings will bend farther, sing louder, and stay in tune better than other strings. Envisioned, perfected, and manufactured by D’Addario in New York, this newly engineered, break-resistant high-carbon steel core and plain steel alloy delivers a whole new level of freedom, confidence, and power. NYXL’s provide more strength and 131% more tuning stability by utilizing a completely reinvented wire drawing process and revolutionary corrosion-resistant tin coating application. The reformulated nickel-plated string windings have greater magnetic properties resulting in higher output and enhanced mid-range frequency response for more presence and crunch. The NYXL sets are designed with the most popular string gauges for their ideal combination of flexibility and tone. Re-engineered to be stronger for enhanced output.
- Features D’Addario’s exclusive revolutionary high carbon steel alloy
- Offers more strength, break-resistance, and improved tuning stability compared to traditional nickel wound strings
- Wound strings contain enhanced mid-range frequency response in the 1–3.5kHz range – boosting presence and crunch
- Offers an ideal combination of flexibility and tone
- Gauges: NYXL Light - Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046